1.11.2009

Top Ten Worst Movies of 2008: My List

These are the movies that I am embarrassed to write that I have seen - if I haven't seen it, it's not included (but I can only imagine 'Bucket List,' 'Meet the Spartans,' 'Mad Money,' 'Mama Mia,' 'Over Her Dead Body,' etc. would make this list had I seen them).

Top Ten Worst of '08
10. Untraceable
9. Eagle Eye
8. Deception
7. Smart People
6. 10,000 B.C.
5. Hancock
4. The X-files: I Want to Live
3. The Women
2. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom the Crystal Skull
1. The Happening
Honorable mentions: 88 Minutes, Righteous Kill, Rambo, Jumper

As for my 'best list,' I'm waiting for the final until I've seen 'The Reader,' 'Rachel at the Wedding' and 'Revolutionary Road,' but here is the draft:

Top Ten Best of '08/Draft
10. Slumdog Millionare
9. The Life Before Her Eyes
8. Ghost Town
7. Dark Knight
6. Transsiberian
5. Casandra's Dream
4. Redbelt
3. Vicky Cristina Barcelona
2. Frost/Nixon
1. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Honorable mentions: Pineapple Express, Stop-Loss, Wanted, Lakeview Terrace, Let the Right One In (*Note: The Wrestler makes neither list)