Doing 'clutter' well is so very hard - and this guy does it pretty darn well. The above represents my highlights from the article link. I can just imagine the fun of cuddling up in that nook bed w/ David, Bogie (now that the bad breath is gone) and Maggie on a stormy night.
- Dinner at Gram's w/ mom, dad, gram, Corrine and David (David cooked)
- Competitive Feather Bowling at the Cadieux Cafe: http://www.cadieuxcafe.com/
- A nice Stay at the Westin Book Cadillac: http://www.bookcadillacwestin.com/
- Shopping at the Somerset Collection (sorry Chicago, you need a 'mall' like this): http://www.thesomersetcollection.com/
- Dinner at 'world famous' Luigi's: http://www.luigisoriginal.com/Luigis/Home.html
- Drinks at the Ye Olde Tap Room in GP (shocker, no website - think Map Room - 10 yrs when it was still cool)
- Farewell lunch at Slow's: http://www.slowsbarbq.com/
And how can I forget, State beat Michigan! Grand Luxe caper of a weekend!