6.30.2008

Day 1: No Goat Cheese For You

I've never had a reason to visit Wal-Mart. Living in a city, there aren't any (#1) - and when away from the city it never seems like a dersirable place to be (#2). However, the house we are staying at in Michigan left us a $50 gift card to Wal-Mart...so always happy to consume, we stopped in. I immediately realized that I've not been grocery shopping in a very long time and was amazed by the number of frozen food products. As most of you know, David is a master chef - so warming up texas toast or a lasagna entree is out of the question. Another observation: the number of shredded cheese varities (25ft wall) at Wal-Mart is quite unreal - sadly, with all the varites of SC, there didn't seem to be any room for goat cheese (perhaps due to its unshredable nature).

Anyway, the drive went well. I will post the amazing 3.5hr set list. For now, I'm posting a video of a song I'm now obsessed with (MIA - Paper Planes).

I can't sleep because I'm afraid of being murdered by some kind of deranged escaped convict roaming Long Lake at 3:30 AM est.

Good night. Good morning.